Saturday, March 22, 2008

No Nobel Peace Prize


I am here. Waiting for something profound to come to me and yet after some weeks, I am still waiting. So without further procrastination, excuses nor material for the Nobel Peace Prize I am starting my blog. I, probably like a lot of us, said, "Blog schmog!" when the blog craze began. I am not one for fads or gimmicks. I like constancy. Being a private person, the idea of publishing my thoughts and opinions for all the see on the Internet didn't interest me. However, after visiting some friends' sites I was inspired and have altered my staunch first impression and decided to give a little. My hope is that this will also help me keep in touch with my ever-growing list of friends and family in faraway places. We all know I'm becoming increasingly worse at correspondence.

1 comment:

Starbucks Mom said...

welcome to cyber diary land
I'll spy on you now vicariously