Friday, February 6, 2009

Made with glitter and signed like a pro






E
Ethan was so proud of his valentine cards. I try to stay out of the way of their creativity and let the boys take over the glue and glitter instead of me directing. The results really are fun and I love to look at them later and remember when they created it. Ethan's project for school was to make valentines for his 11 classmates and put HIS name on them since they're learning how to write their own names. He was doing such a great job. He finds Es, Ts, H's in everything. Not necessarily in the order of his name, but hey...however he needs to get there.


2 comments:

Starbucks Mom said...

I think homemade are so much nicer than store bought and WOW, Im soooo impressed with Ethan signing his name, Reece isn't even there yet
Very Cute!!!

Anne said...

I can't get over how much Ethan looks like you Becky!!!!! He did awesome! Miss you <3