Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nana & Papa visit


I have lots of backlogged pictures and stories I want to share and I realize my entries are going to be somewhat out of order but I suppose I'm better late than never. Nana and Papa Zink came to visit for Thanksgiving and we decided to take them to Washington DC for the day since it had been several years since their last visit. It was cold and windy, but we took it all in stride. The boys always love to go to the city and check out the museums and sights so they don't ever get bored. I talked my mom into getting that coat. It was via a phone conversation and she was on the fence. I reasoned that a coat is like a pair of sunglasses or a purse. They are accessories that we can afford to go wild with. I'm so glad she bought it. It looks beautiful on her!
Our fine Thanksgiving feast-and this is the only picture we got!Nightly wrestling with Papa. Nobody does it better!Nightly reading with Nana. We got lots more of that since she decided to stay with us an extra week and a half. Yeah!!

1 comment:

Starbucks Mom said...

Boy if I never thought you looked like your mom before, this is proof pudding. You got the looks! Isn't it nice having your mom come visit? I love the one with the boys on the bed. Glad to see you back bloggster beck! We need to discuss Breaking Dawn