Sunday, June 8, 2008

Is Cirque du soleil hiring?





Jackie has been packing like a crazy woman so I've been having Emma and Reece come over and play to get them out of her hair. We invested in a large inflatable waterslide for the boys' birthday last year and it has proven to be quite an investment. It is awesome to just go out and set the blower up and let it go. The kids have a blast and it keeps them cool for a while in our now 93 degree heat. They were finding all sorts of ways to go down the slide and their bodies were contorting into positions that only the little Chinese men in Cirque du soleil can do. It was really fun to see them just cut loose and scream and laugh for no kidding about 2 1/2 hours! I guess I need to go set that slide up for me now. I wonder if I set a big fat margarita at the end of it and just took a deep swallow every time I reached the bottom if all the stress would come off. Maybe that will be by next entry: Wheee! Uggggh! The straw just jammed up my nose. Never mind. I'll come up with a better way to relax.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Ha! Remember Eliza and Mason forgoeing the slide part and just JUMPING into the pool at the bottom? ha ha! We miss you!