Friday, May 23, 2008

AnythingBows is open, open, open!

I'm glad this has finally happened. People have been asking me for a long time when I would open up a shop and I have finally done the unimaginable and risked it all: my ego, my precious little time, and my ever-teetered sanity. The response has been overwhelming and I appreciate every bit of support. First, I'd like to thank the almighty God for granting me the patience to keep doing what I'm doing. Next, I'd like to thank my mother for passing on the skills she was so blessed with and for having the patience to teach me. Thank you to all my family and friends who took my things (solicited and unsolicited) and at least pretended to love them passionately. Kisses to my models Emma, Adeline and Nahli whom can make a paper bag look couture. Last, but certainly not least, thank you to my husband and boys who suffer through my mood swings if things don't turn out just so. There isn't much room for girly things in my household and I appreciate them letting me have my little green room of fluffy pink stuff to myself, most of the time. Check me out and don't stop at one visit as I'll be adding stuff every couple of days. I have a room full of things to list and not enough time to do it all at once. Anythingbows.etsy.com Now where's my trophy??

1 comment:

Princess Jen said...

congrats girl! 'Bout time! Looks awesome!