Thursday, May 1, 2008

I DID Say Lick



When I tell Ethan, or any child under the age of 3 for that matter, something I always forget that he will take the most literal interpretation and roll with it. Soooo we're making chocolate cupcakes one night and I handed Mason the spoon and Ethan the bowl and said they could lick it. Bear in mind, this action alone goes against all sanitary, health and other heebie geebie common sense I have. Ewww! But they were bugging me and my pants were coming off from them yanking at them. Without further ado, I give you the video I am going to send into America's Funniest Videos where we will then be winning the $100,000 prize if the boy hitting his dad in the nuts with a pinata bat AGAIN isn't entered. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Katie thought Ethan was hilarious. I like the way he says "chocolate" with such authority. Katie wants Mason and Ethan to talk in all of the pictures now. :-)
xoxo, Aunt Stephanie

Princess Jen said...

Ok, that's FUNNY!!!! You gave me the perfect idea to keep the boys busy this summer! Ethan is SO cute!!!

Anne said...

SO funny!!!