Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hebebobber

I'm going to have another crack at this slideshow thing before I toss my hands up for good. Man, what a pain! I want to get some pics up of Easter and Disney so we can all see them all the time:) I have to make a note in today's entry more for myself than anything because I'll forget: Ethan said 'Mason" today and not just "Masay." I was so happy and squealing but instead of revelling in that moment, I wanted to see what OTHER words would come out new and improved. Nice Mom! Well, he didn't say "helicoptor" like we've been so dilligently teaching but stuck to the usual "hebebobber." Sometimes he adds a couple more bobbers on there for good measure. It's closer than Mason's "Gocky." What in the ham sandwich is a gocky??? Does that even remotely sound like helicoptor? I'm not 2 anymore though so hey... It still never ceases to amaze me how far they come in so short a time. Time is flying and I'm nowhere near catching up. I'm sad when i watch them recorded as babies for I miss them so much. When I look at them now though, my throat catches and my eyes burn to know that they are mine and they are growing up beautifully. I'm so fortunate to be able to stay home with them and watch them pull each other's hair and see for myself who really has the more refined uppercut. When I see Mason helping ET put on his shoes and willingly answering ET's million questions, the day's trials and tribulations disolve.

No comments: