Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wow! Time flies!


Happy anniversary, happy anniversary, haaaaaaappy anniversary! That's right. 10 years down, 100 more to go. We celebrated by going to the Macaroni Grill with the boys and ordered, what else, pizza! Matt is my one and only love and I'm looking forward to being together for the remainder of our lives. He is such a fantastic husband, father and friend. Besides, the ring he bought me is to die for! I'm posting a picture of it out of the box because Ethan snagged the box from me before I could open it and schmeared chocolate sauce all over it. That always makes a diamond ring that much better anyway.

1 comment:

Princess Jen said...

Happy 10 year anniversary!!!! GORGEOUS ring! I showed Andreas and said "wow, look at the ring BECKY got for THEIR 10 year anniversary" with big doe eyes. He rolled his. Men.